Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cosmo Cricket & SRM Stickers

I have always been a Cosmo Cricket fan (and am pretty sure that I always will be too!). So, when I found out that I was going to get the chance to pick a collection to play with from their new CHA releases....I was so excited but had such a hard time deciding which one! Ultimately, I decided on Togetherness. I *think* it's my favorite release....but goodness....I do really love Mitten Weather, and Matilda, and Wanted....and....yeah, you get the idea right?!

And SRM....uh-huh. You KNOW that I love them. Have you seen their new releases? Take a peek here, here, and HERE!

So, without further ado, here is my Cosmo/SRM layout. Also, check out all the other DT projects here at the SRM blog. Tomorrow, I'll be posting a card so make sure to come back! ;)

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness - Making Plans & Birds of a Feather Papers, Borders, Cardstock Stickers and Elements. SRM Stickers - Year of Memories #48002 2010, Sticker Sentiments #51011 Summer and Express Yourself #42040 Everyday Boy.



Pin It!

9 comments:

deana said...

Darling page, Jen! :-)

carole-ish said...

GREAT page, jen!! and a fabulous togetherness photo of the whole fam. sweet, sweet, sweet. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

I know, Cosmo, what's there not to love? I feel like I'm in a deja vu situation, about to say that Jen, Jen, and the kids look good, LOOOOOL

Gina said...

Fantastic LO Jen . . .

Linda Beeson said...

Love Cosmo Cricket, always!!! I soooo need those boy and summer stickers!!!

Crystal said...

Jenny WOW this is a FABULOUS layout!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Bella Benedict

Kathy Martin said...

GREAT page! Just finished a project with your latest kit! Super fun! :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love that layout== that picture is so fab! :)